BALAY DAKU

BALAY DAKU

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Thank you Berniemack Arelláno!!!

Berniemack Arelláno if not for you I must have left this blog on the sides. When you gave me your link on the Maao Central entry you had I was not able to see that the link of this blog was attached to that blog you had about the Bittersweet Memories of Ma-ao Sugar Central.

I just realized 3 things: to go on with this blog that I started last year, that I should keep on sharing this never ending love for Ma-ao Central even if it does not have its luster in terms of the Milling, and finally its a realization that it is really in our hearts.

Thank you for making me realize that again. More reason for me to take time and write about Ma-ao Central and continue putting it in our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment